Tonight was the night of the highly anticipated Big Time Rush concert at the Puyallup Fair. I had purchased the tickets forever ago after Zach saw them advertized on the TV. He has been a huge fan of the TV show and loves to dance and sing along with them. He asks to listen to them whenever we ride in the car and often creeps off into his room with the Ipad for a listening session. Zach was a for sure and I asked the other kids if they were interested in coming with us. Thomas didn't really care, but Olivia said that she would love to go so I got three tickets.
As the time until the concert got closer, Olivia decided that she was going to commit her heart fully to Taylor Swift and declared that she no longer liked Big Time Rush and didn't want to go to the concert. Thomas was a really goos sport and came with us. I am glad that he was there because I felt like I parked in a really suspect place near the fairgrounds, and even though I know he wouldn't be too much help in fending anyone off I felt safer somehow.
The fair was busy since it was in it's last week. We figured out where we needed to go and headed through the security gates. The lady proceeded to tell me that I wouldn't be able to take my camera inside for some reason and that I would need to find a locker to put it in. After trying to find a place to rent a locker I told Thomas that I was just going to hide the camera in our jackets since they weren't checking through them. We made sure to avoid the same line, put on our poker faces, and made it through. Maybe it wasn't the best lesson to teach the boys about doing what is right, but I didn't want to tramps around with a tired boy on my shoulders when the concert was about to start looking for a locker when my camera doesn't do anything that an I phone can't do better.
As the time until the concert got closer, Olivia decided that she was going to commit her heart fully to Taylor Swift and declared that she no longer liked Big Time Rush and didn't want to go to the concert. Thomas was a really goos sport and came with us. I am glad that he was there because I felt like I parked in a really suspect place near the fairgrounds, and even though I know he wouldn't be too much help in fending anyone off I felt safer somehow.
The fair was busy since it was in it's last week. We figured out where we needed to go and headed through the security gates. The lady proceeded to tell me that I wouldn't be able to take my camera inside for some reason and that I would need to find a locker to put it in. After trying to find a place to rent a locker I told Thomas that I was just going to hide the camera in our jackets since they weren't checking through them. We made sure to avoid the same line, put on our poker faces, and made it through. Maybe it wasn't the best lesson to teach the boys about doing what is right, but I didn't want to tramps around with a tired boy on my shoulders when the concert was about to start looking for a locker when my camera doesn't do anything that an I phone can't do better.
Cody Simpson was the pre show
Zach wasn't totally thrilled about Cody Simpson. He thought he was boring and just wanted Big Time Rush to come on stage. I was actually worried that he might fall asleep before they made it out there. Notice also the weird, single old man who we were sitting next too. I feel like we always get the weirdoes. What kind of old man goes to a boy band concert alone? Enough said. I made sure to keep him away from the boys.
Counting down. Zach was happier now.
Then they arrived!
Logan!
Thomas enjoyed it
Zach thought it was awesome!
Getting into the spirit!
Enjoying a little refreshment at the end of the night
Leaving the concert

No comments:
Post a Comment