We've had a little tradition the last couple of years of going and having lunch with dad the day before school starts back up. We decided to forget the main meal part and go straight for ice cream at Twisties.
We then headed over to the park together for a little while
Since the weather was still nice we met up with the Johnson's at the pool to have our final swim together of the summer. I was super sad. Usually I am ready for the kids to go back to school. I'm ready for the routine and for real life to start back up again, but this year I am not. I have loved having them home with me. We have been able to do a lot of fun things together and the weather has been wonderful. I can't wait until next Summer.
Spenser delivered some pizza on his way home from work
which we got to enjoy together

No comments:
Post a Comment