We finally got Zach into some organized sport. It only seemed fair for him to have a go, since he spends his life going to see his brother and sister in their activities. We thought that we would give soccer a go since everyone else around here seems to like it.
He did pretty well. He mostly listened to his coach and tried hard.
The only issue was that he kept slide tackling to the ground.
I started to feel really bad for the coach they had given to the group towards the end of the practice. She was a young Black Hills player who had never done this before. She also didn't know how to interact with the kids so it was pretty difficult. In the end I just got up with Sam on my back and helped her out. Maybe the other parents thought I was being kind of bossy, but I just felt so bad for her. Hopefully, they will find a different group for her next time around.

No comments:
Post a Comment