Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chicks Dig Me!


Check out the pajamas - chicks really do dig him! Everyone just loves to tell me how adorable and handsome Zach is and to be honest I just have to agree! He really continues to be such a good baby, apart from the never ending spit up (normally over my shoulder) and he also loves to poop out of his diaper whenever he can. We do love the big smiles and giggles that he has been giving us recently though. He also loves to grab at everything and has even been trying to hold his bottle - he is growing up way too quickly.

5 comments:

Kimball Family said...

I totally agree! Claira is so big; she is almost rolling over. It is fun to see her do new things, and I love how her smile lights up her entire face, but it is hard to see her grow up so fast. Before I know it she's going to be fighting with Addie and Corbin and refusing to be potty trained. :o)

Your Zach is such a cute guy. I sort of remember Thomas and Olivia as babies, and I don't really think that Zach looks like they did. What do you think?

Olivia looks like such a darling! It's hard for me to believe that she's only a few months older than Corbin because she looks like quite the grown up little lady, and--for whatever reason--Corbin just seems so much younger to me. Maybe he'll grow up when he becomes potty trained.

Does Thomas start kindergarten in the fall?

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't wait to see him in person! As for the spit up I wonder if it is a Cammack thing. My kids all spit up way too much.

Annie said...

Can you believe how fast they grow up! It seems like only yesterday you were posting that he was just born and now he looks so much bigger. I can't believe how fast time flies.

Deidre said...

I can't wait to get my hands on him!! What a darling. I'm excited to get some pics of him and David together too. I like your KFC tradition. Brad and I did NOTHING this year with all the traveling and such that was going on.

Shannon Sundberg said...

Zach really is growing up quickly. We loved reading about all the fun your family is having. You guys are so wonderful! Thanks for keeping us up to date on all that is going on up in Washington.
Love The Sundbergs