Lots of smiles, but not a whole lot of eating (but what's new!)
We decided that we would visit the canine animals before we headed off to the tram tour. We were lucky to see the lynx, bob cats, and cougars, and Thomas had a great time telling us all about the things he already had learned about them in his "Cats" book!
Go Cougars! (Washington and BYU!)
To end the day, we took the tram ride that takes you into an area where the animals are free to wander and do as they please. We were able to see some bison, moose, and elk, along with lots of birds. Olivia decided that she needed to go potty during the middle of the almost 1 hour trip and since there was no where to go I found out a pull up that I still had in the bottom of the diaper bag, covered her with Zach's blanket, and put it on her. Needless to say she was not too happy since she is a big girl now who does pee pees in the potty, but when there is no potty to do pee pee's in what do you do? So she didn't have to think about her problem she decided to sleep for the rest of the tour, but Thomas and Zach seemed to have an enjoyable time.
On the way back to the parking lot we took one last look to see if we could find the bears. We saw both the black and the grizzlies and that sure made one little boy very happy.

2 comments:
We went camping to Moab last year over Memorial Day weekend. If you've ever been there, you know that it involves a lot of hikes. Well, on one of the longer hikes, both Addie and I desperately needed to go to the bathroom. (I have to give myself somewhat of an excuse: I was pregnant and trying to drink a lot of water...) Well, I made my sister-in-law be the look-out, so that I could quickly take care of my problem. I barely got my pants up in time! :0) Then, I had to convince Addie to actually sit down on a rock, so that she would pee. I took her underwear, pants, socks and shoes entirely off--it wasn't worth the risk. I took a long time for me to talk her into it. The same group who almost caught me definitely saw Addie, and I'm pretty sure they weren't impressed.
In response to your question, I have never lost the weight I originally put on with Addie. And Corbin left his mark, as well. I didn't gain that much weight with this pregnancy, though, so I think I'm about the same. Meaning, I have about 20 pounds to lose before I even begin to approach my pre-pregnancy weight. I think I have given up.
However, I'm sure that you look wonderful! You are so petite and always look cute, whether you have an adorable pregnant belly or the skinny mom of three.
Nad, you brought back so many memories. We used to go to Northwest Trek all the time. I love it there.
The kids look gorgeous. I can't wait to see them all. Olivia just makes me want to snuggle her up every time I look at her.
Post a Comment