
I know that I am always talking about the things that my kids say, but sometimes they just make me laugh. Today when Thomas and Olivia were upstairs playing we heard Olivia start to cry as Thomas laughed. Olivia started to come downstairs to tell us about the injustice that had been committed against her and so of course we told Thomas that needed to treat his sister kindly. Olivia quickly told him, "Thomas go to your room!" which is something that we say when he gets sent to time out. Cheeky or what! She did redeem herself later though when Thomas was crying and she walked down the stairs to him and said, "Thomas, why are you sad?" He told her that he was OK and she put her arms around him and said, "I lub you!"
Thomas makes me smile with the kind things that he says. Yesterday we went to the outlets and I was trying on some clothes and Thomas said, "Mum, I like that. You look pretty!" Who wouldn't want a little boy like that?

2 comments:
I lub them too!!!!!
I love the things kids say, they are so cute! I am sure will have some funny ones when the kids get together!
Post a Comment