Sunday, February 17, 2008

Getting Outdoors

On days like today we truly believe that there isn't a more beautiful place to live than Olympia, Washington. Since we now have the privilege of finishing church at noon, on warm sunny days it is great to get outside. We decided that we would head out to the park and Thomas chose Priest Point since it is one of the only places around here with swings for some reason and Thomas and Olivia both love spending time being pushed backwards and forwards by their long suffering parents.

On the drive out there we were able to enjoy some beautiful views of the Olympic Mountains from the waterfront and I made Spenser pull over to take some photos so on those long days at home when all it can do outside is rain I can look at these photos and remember why we live here! Can you tell that I am ready for Spring to come?!



The kids had fun running around at the park and of course playing on the swings.




After enjoying the park for a while we walked down to the beach area to enjoy throwing rocks and walking in the mud. Olivia thought that it was all fine and dandy until she saw how dirty she was getting. She truly is our messiest child!





1 comment:

Heather E. said...

I agree....how pretty is that. Take advantage of it, especially when it's sunny and not raining!