Grandpa and grandma finally got to see Thomas and Coach Spenser in action at a couple of games that they came too. They seemed to have fun and dad actually said that he would love to come out and be Spenser's assistant!
The evening was a little chilly, but it was fun to see Thomas play catcher and I had lots of fun trying to figure out how to put all of the padding on. By the time Zach starts playing I may know what I'm doing.
Thomas was a little disappointed that he didn't manage to get a hit since grandma and grandpa had come such a long way to watch him, but he did a great job at base race. We're just proud that he's out there doing his best, as we are too of dad. Keep up the good work coach!


1 comment:
Look at those boys. They really do get kitted out.
Post a Comment