Friday, May 9, 2008

More Sliding Around

We all awoke to the sound of Zach crying and then it was all about hurrying and getting back to the water. Spense loves to rush us as quickly as he can whenever we go anywhere, which is often a source of some contention!

The kids had a lot of fun staying in our room. They had a little cabin for them to sleep in and since they were at Great Wolf they couldn't help but stick their heads out and howl.



When we got downstairs it was busier that last night, but not too bad. Mum was unstoppable. She was up and down on those rides and poor dad got to sit and watch the kids a bit. He didn't seem to mind it too much though since the water in the kids area was warmer than in most other places in the park and he's a little picky when it comes to what is acceptable!



I managed to stomach their big nasty ride there a couple of times, but I went on one time too many and ended up feeling a little sick. I don't quite have the stomach for things anymore it would seem. We ate lunch (Olivia even ate pizza!), had a little more fun in the water and then finished off the day with birthday cake. The cake had looked better when Spense bought it, but I think that it was lying funny in the locker or something. By 4.00pm we had all had it and came home.



Spense and Thomas then got all packed up and rushed off to the Stake Father's and Son's camp. They had a fun time around the camp fire and came home the next day suitably smelly.


Thomas loves those smores!

3 comments:

Deidre said...

Holy cow, it seems your family has been busy. How wonderful to enjoy your parents for a while! Glad you had a good birthday. I just wanted to point out that I never thought Spense and Brad looked much alike but there is one pic of Spense with Zach in the baby carrier that I did a double take on!

Britain said...

Happy Birthday!!

Dehner Family said...

Happy late birthday! We love the great wolf lodge - so fun.