Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let's Party


The invitations are made and have been delivered. We're all excited about Olivia's little baking party next week.

6 comments:

Ford Family said...

They are so cute! I am going to remember that for when Anna's a little older- and we have a bigger kitchen! We don't have enough space to have a baking party at the moment!

England Family said...

Nad, that invitiation is gorgeous! I love it. I'm sure she's going to have a great time. Can't wait to see Pictures!!!!

Debs said...

What a cute invitation!!xxx

Hayley said...

Love the invites - but we wouldn't expect any less would we?! Looking forward to the party photos xx

Amy said...

Nadia you are so brilliant when it comes to creativity...what else are you so brilliant at??? You cease to amaze me!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Oh, those are beautiful! I remember your last year one's were amazing too. Jesikah is dying to have a cooking party like Hailey Cahoon's last year. We'll probably do it so I may have to borrow your invitation idea...