Spense and I were talking the other day about how he never feels completely rested after he's had a vacation from work. Even though he had only worked 4 of the last 14 days he said that he still felt pretty tired and wasn't really ready for Monday to roll around. As we assessed what we'd done over the Christmas and New Year break we decided that the problem is me. I don't ever let anyone really have a break. I am a doer. I like to get things done. Sitting around all day just isn't very exciting to me and so I like to force others to work hard too. Spense finally finished the bathroom bead board and re-paint project that he's been working on. He did a great job and I'm grateful that he puts up my me. What's our next project dear?!



I don't think that these photos do it justice,
but you get the idea at least
(and I wanted to show dad photographic evidence that it's done!)
7 comments:
Spenser will be taking over as the number one D I Y kid. i will be getting jealous of his talents all he needs to learn now is bricklaying.
Looks beautiful! I love it.
i just thought Nadia,i have to respond once again, there are some things you have inherited from your mother.
i here the same Spence, when the kitchen going to be finished, we need a new bathroom, all the bedrooms could do with painting.
sick of it.
Ooh I love it Nad!
It looks really nice! Well done Spense!
Looks great! We need to take advantage of when our husbands are not working so things will get done around the house. Your kids are getting so big and they are all so cute. We miss you guys!
I love the bathroom, honestly your bathroom looks like Sam's room. We did bead board in his room and painted the top brown. I love your taste!
Post a Comment