I decided that I have been a bit of a zero recently at taking the kids places. We have just mainly been hanging out in the yard on the play set or playing baseball. I decided that we would take a little trip out to the Cider Mill to pick out a cookie and feed the animals. We purchased some lovely little rabbit cookies and looked around at the animals. They didn't have a ton, but it was fun to feed the goats (well mainly just one of them because he pushed the others out of the way) and see all of the baby ducklings escape. We got them back inside though with the help of the farmer!
Zach
Olivia
Zach was a little mad at Olivia for sitting on him
Olivia my little apple
Zach thought the animals were very interesting
The greedy goat
Olivia always braves feeding the goats
Zach loved the animals and trying to
mimic their sounds



4 comments:
That is a fun activity. I think that mean brown goat is the same one who bit Corey when she had no more food to give him.
Zach is getting so big and so much more adorable. That looks like a lot of fun! I am not a fan of goats because of the bossy ones, they are ruthless!
I'd love to go to this place while we are there. I've seen it on your blog before and they don't have one like this in MA.
They are growing up really quickly!!!! Glad to see Olivia may be shy in some ways but not in others xx
Post a Comment