I don't profess to be a great gardener. The selection of plants in my garden takes place as I peruse the offerings at the garden center, and look at the colors and shapes of the plant leaves and their flowers. I rarely look to see what kind of soil and the amount of shade or sun needed for optimal growth, but so far I have been pretty lucky with what I've bought home! Lots of our spring blooms are starting to fade, so I took a few pictures of my favorites to remember them until next spring.
The Rhododendron
My "snowball" plant (I don't know the real name!)
One of my lilacs
The El Dorado California Lilac
Iris

3 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful!
Wow! You have some awesome flowers in your yard. I'd love to see your whole garden sometime.
Well done on the garden! Its looks beautiful! I think you've beaten Elaine hands down this year! xx
Post a Comment