Last night was the Stake Father's and Son's camp out. After our stint of beautiful weather, it has of course been raining all week. Today was no exception. I think that Spenser might have pulled out of the trip if he hadn't encouraged Dawson and Scott to go. He just barely got in from a trip down to Portland and was tired from a 5:00 am golfing trip. Being the great pop that he is, he sucked it up and headed out. Zach was a little younger than Thomas when he went on his 1st trip with dad, but he did great once he got into it.
When they first arrived, Zach apparently stood like this
for about 10 minutes
Then it was all about running around in the woods
Nothing beats a good stick or two
The tent was put up and then quickly taken down since Spense
didn't want to deal with packing away a wet tent in the morning
The fire was exciting. Spenser reported having to watch
Zach like a hawk
Olivia and I got to live the highlife in comparison! We had dinner at Panera, followed by some Coldstone ice cream. We then settled down to a movie in my bed. I had a good night's sleep too. Olivia stayed on her side of the bed and I didn't have any little boys wandering in during the night. Fun times for all!

No comments:
Post a Comment