This is what happens when you can't decide if you want to dress up as Buzz Lightyear or Minnie Mouse and then get so tired that you need to go to bed!
(He did wake up crying about 10 minutes later and was absolutely dripping with sweat. Those plastic outfits aren't really made to sleep in, which is what I told Spense when I saw this picture!)
That is really cute! I think you are right about the money thing with a new job, so far we are definitely behind! Moving costs so much, even though we didn't have to pay for the movers! All the new window coverings, furniture that fits...all of these things. But it is nice to know we are on the way!
3 comments:
Hilarious! Be sure to save this as blackmail for the future. So cute!
That cracks me up!!!! So very cute.
That is really cute! I think you are right about the money thing with a new job, so far we are definitely behind! Moving costs so much, even though we didn't have to pay for the movers! All the new window coverings, furniture that fits...all of these things. But it is nice to know we are on the way!
Post a Comment