Thursday, August 26, 2010
10 Years
We definitely celebrated our 10 year anniversary in style. We managed to spend most of the day getting the house ready for my family who were flying in from England. I'm not sure that we even managed a happy anniversary wish between us. Our wild dreams of a fun get away will just have to wait for another time. Maybe when the kids have left home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like things have been busy around the Cammacks home as usual! You are always doing fun things. IF it counts for anything I think the cookies look amazing and were a fantastic idea! I'm impressed! Happy Birthday Thomas and Spenser! Looks like Thomas had a great day. Hope you had fun with your family.
So glad to see that you're alive and kicking! So many festivities and family in town--happy 10 years!
Pretty sure I called you and didn't even remember it was your anniversary. I'll come out and play Mom anytime you guys want to get away!
Post a Comment