Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

Since we haven't been anywhere in a while we decided to go down to Portland today. I would have loved to have spent the night in a hotel down there, but I think that the thought of the cost of our trip to England this year is always there in the back of my mind!

We decided to take a trip to the Oregon Science Museum. I think that a few other people had had the same idea so it was pretty busy, but we had a fun time anyway.


We had fun constructing things


We also enjoyed playing on the exhibits

By early afternoon we were all pretty tired and so we enjoyed a nice walk along the waterfront back to the car.






Zach and dad enjoying a brief moment of happiness together!

Of course no trip to Portland would be complete without a visit to Elephant's deli. As always it was a big hit with everyone. 

No comments: