Our day started off pretty well with heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
Spenser had some time open in schedule so he had arranged with Johanna to take the kids so that we could go out to lunch. It was fun to spend some time together.
Spenser and I enjoyed spending some time last night cutting out hearts for the kids doors for the annual heart attack. They were excited to read all of the things that we love them.
Olivia's door
Even though Zach and Thomas get to share a door we made
sure that the number of hearts were equal!
Thomas' hearts
Zach
We had even managed to all write a few nice things about dad
to put on our bedroom door for when he got home
We got to have a totally fancy valentine's dinner from KFC. We have been having it for the past 11 years. When Spense and I were dating I had a test on Valentine's and it was too late to go out for dinner by the time I got back from Salt Lake. We ended up at KFC and have been going there ever since.
Zach enjoyed his fancy macaroni and chicken!
The made sure to use the fancy glasses
Oh, how I LOVE all my people!


No comments:
Post a Comment