Since the weather was supposed to be half decent today I decided that after soccer and a birthday party we should head up to the fountains in Bremerton.
Waiting for the 'volcano'
It's off!
Olivia and Zach were quite happy to play in the water, but it didn't take Thomas too long to decide that it was too cold. When I poked a toe in I certainly had to agree with him. I think that feeling how cold the water truly is must be a sign of getting older.
Making a run for it
Spense dressed for the occasion, but didn't get too wet
We enjoyed a picnic dinner too that Zach didn't
sit down for too long to enjoy
And of course there was ice cream to finish off the night

2 comments:
I feel the same way about the weather and here. It only just barley got decent.
Looks like a fun day. I agree, the weather does not like to perk up until after July 4th. Well, they are saying we're going to have nice weather next week, so hold on! :)
Post a Comment