Today I got the chance to go to the zoo with Thomas and Olivia. I signed up to be a chaperone and decided that I should probably find someone to watch Zach if I was going to have other kids with me. They might not appreciate the need for feedings and diaper changes, so thank you Johanna for saying that you would have him.Getting three kids ready for church at 9:00 am is a bit of a push for me so I was very proud of myself for getting to school for 8:15am after dropping Zach off first. When we got there Ms. Nolan had decided not to give me any other children so I felt a little bad for leaving Zach behind, but it was nice to spend the day with Thomas and Olivia. I also remembered how easy 2 kids are! Thomas rode the bus with the rest of his class, while Olivia and I drove up by ourselves.

The ever studious Thomas was constantly checking out his
workbook from school and the map to keep us on track
We had a fun day playing on the new playground, seeing the animals, and of course visiting the gift shop. The weather was a little chilly to start off with, but then it warmed up nicely. Brad and Kim, our neighbors, were there with Ryan and so we hung out with them. We are all looking forward to more trips to the zoo this summer. Thomas was able to ride back home with us and of course Olivia fell asleep on the way home. She decided to wake up around 6 hours later and was ready to play outside and eat some food. Needless to say she spent the night in our room in an effort to bribe her to go back to sleep!

4 comments:
So do you have year round school? How do you like that? Looks like a fun field trip. I love that your Tommy kept checking the map and workbook. So cute.
You are always doing something fun! It looks like you have a nice zoo.
Well perhaps you can come and stay with us when we live near the Zoo and take another trip!
Nad, I just got a lap top and I am very excited that I can read your blog on it so I just caught up 3 months worth of your life!!!! Good to talk to you the other day. Miss you loads. Love Rach xxx
Post a Comment