Thursday, June 12, 2008

When you're not looking

Today I found my children getting up to all kinds of mischief when I wasn't looking. I had gone off to get Zach a diaper and get him changed for the day and when I got back I discovered that we are now going to have to keep either the bathroom door or the toilet seat closed. Oh, how they seem to love playing in that water.


Later I heard Zach and Olivia talking through the baby monitor at the end of his nap and when I went upstairs to get him I found that they were having quite the party there in Zach's crib. Maybe I should just be doing a better job of supervising them and then I'd be OK!
.
The weather this afternoon was great and so we were able to get outside and do a little bit of work in the garden and enjoy the play set. Spenser always likes to remind the kids how long it took him to build that thing whenever they're not outside playing on it when they could be! Zach had a lot of fun crawling around in the grass and putting a considerable amount of the stuff in his mouth too.


2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute!! I can't find your email addy!!! Send me a quick email so I can send you an invite to our Mutchler blog!!! (P.S. it was so fun to have lunch with you guys -- thanks for letting us know you'd be in town!)

Debs said...

They are so cute Nad x x