It is definitely turning into a busy week with the end of school and today we had kindergarten graduation. We managed to make it there on time and were able to find a few available seats. When they unveiled the graduating class little Thomas grinned so big when he finally spotted us in the crowd. They did lots of singing to show us the things that they have been learning this year. Thomas had been complaining about how many songs there were and you could definitely see some of the pain in his face, but it's all over now. They then presented them with their certificates and had a short slide show of pictures from the year. I felt so proud of my little boy. I can't believe how far he has come this year and how much he has grown and learned. Olivia had a lot of fun watching the show. She loved joining in with the songs, especially when they did her favorite "A Tooty Ta" at the end. Thomas was laughing after about how he could see her doing it from the stage. She is ready for preschool next year I think.The kids got cookies and we took pictures and then Thomas went back to class for the rest of the day. He said that he was sad that the end of school was near because he loves school so much. I would never have dreamed that he would say that at the beginning of the year, but I'm glad that he feels that way now. Well done Thomas. We are so proud of you!


2 comments:
Congrats Thomas! You're so clever! Its good to see you all including little Graham. Looking forward to seeing you all soon for a while!! xx
Aarr that's such a nice thing to do for the kids - do they do graduation at the end of each school year or just at the end of pre-school and junior school etc??
Post a Comment