Since I hadn't been organized enough before now to get a gift for Ms. Nolan and their teaching assistant Mrs Reeves, I ended up going in to get Thomas on his last day. It made me sad to say goodbye to Ms. Nolan because she has been a great teacher. She has been everything that you would want a teacher to be. She was kind and caring, yet she set clear expectations for the children and expected them to behave appropriately. Our 1st grade teacher definitely has a lot to live up to. I thought that Thomas would be excited for summer vacation, but he said that he really wasn't because he loves school so much. I never thought that he would say that after the first week!

We went home and relaxed for the afternoon. Thomas asked if he could have a little party with cupcakes and a party hat to celebrate the occasion so after dinner we had cupcakes. Thomas also got a new game for the Wii to enjoy this summer. The jury is still out on whether or not that was a good purchase though since he gets so mad when he doesn't win. We will have to wait and see.

Cupcakes!

What a well made hat!
1 comment:
Congrats Thomas! You are such a clever boy! We're looking forward to hear all about your new year soon! xx
Post a Comment