Sunday, June 8, 2008
Like my Tommy
I was taking a couple of pictures of Zach the other day in his new high chair enjoying his first real human meal of pancakes, when I realized just how much he really does look like Thomas. I have been saying it for a while, but the only person who really believes me is my next door neighbor and she never even saw Thomas as a baby. So I decided to go back through some of my old pictures and find a picture that I think shows there similar smiles. What do you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Some features are similar but I'm still sticking to my "Graham" theory xx
It's lovely to read about your kiddies, your Mum told me yesterday to check out your blog because you had put up some pictures of Olivia dancing. It reminds me of Jess when she was little and now she has nearly completed her degree in Dance Education at BYU. I have to agree with Hayley Zachy looks like your Dad but there is a resemblance to Thomas and Olivia is so like you were at that age.
They do look alike. Thomas seems to look more like Spense to me, however. Both are adorable nonetheless! I can't wait to see Zach in person!
Post a Comment