Zach had been a little cranky all morning so I decided to put him down for a nap a little earlier than usual. He did of course protest and cried for quite a while. After about 15 minutes I thought that I should go back in and see what he was up too since his crying hadn't really calmed down any. When I walked into the boy's room I was glad that I had decided to go in and check him out since this is what I found on the floor beside his crib...
The little monkey had pulled off his diaper (since that was all he had on after dirtying himself at lunch), torn it off, and thrown most of it on the floor.He had then peed in the corner of his crib all over his sheet and bumper. I got the bed stripped and remade, a new diaper was secured with shorts over this time so that any temptation to tear it off again would be diminished, and then he finally settled down for a nap. Zach, you truly give me a run for my money!

2 comments:
Nice! Don't you just love the experiences life brings us!?!?!? Don't they just keep us on our toes.
What a clever little monkey. Of course he had to pee all over everything!
Post a Comment