Thursday, June 17, 2010

School's Out For Summer

Today we bid farewell to 2nd Grade and Mrs Justice. I have been so proud of how well Thomas has handled this difficult year, and I am hoping and praying that next year will be better for him. He came home with a perfect report card and Mrs Justice had made some great comments about him.

"I have loved watching Thomas grow this year. He is a wonderful and competent student. His reading is fluent, and he picks appropriate and challenging books. He has many great interests that he is able to share in his writing. His love of learning and interest in the world around him helps him excel in school. I will miss his sweet disposition when he moves on to third grade."

We sure are proud of you Thomas and can't wait to see all of the things we know you will accomplish.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

We are so proud of TT! We love him so much and hope he enjoys school better next year! xx

Deidre said...

What a sweet report card note. Hopefully after a long summer he'll be ready for school.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Way to go Thomas! Enjoy your summer and hopefully next year will be a little easier. Some kids just have to go through more hard things...I know my Alex is one of those.

Tasha said...

I love all the updates! Enjoy the summer!

Debs said...

What a lovely report - you must feel a very proud mum! Well done Thomas x