The release of Toy Story 3 has been greatly anticipated in our household. Uncle devin just moved out here for an internship this summer and since Katrina was busy all day he decided to pay us a visit. Spenser took him golfing this morning and then we dragged him along to the movies with us. We were glad that he was around to finish all of our uneaten popcorn. Devin never has a problem with that.
We decided last minute to try and make an earlier showing since Devin had to leave and when they arrived the only seats available were on the front row. I'm not a great front row sitter and so Spense found a couple at the back. Luckily, as I walked in they were making some reserved seats available, which gave me and the kids enough room. Devin and Spense sat in the back row sharing popcorn! I enjoyed watching the kids faces and hearing them laugh. Zach sat perfectly still throughout the whole movie and asked for "more Buzz" when it was through. It was a great movie and I felt a bit stupid at the end as I started to get a little emotional. Crying at a kids movie - really?!

3 comments:
I cried at the beginning AND the end. I can't believe that one day they'll be off to college!!
I cried, too. Only 4 more years til I get to send my first one off to college. It is scary! Enjoy your little ones!
It was awesome. I got emotional too. It was just a reminder to me of how the time flies. I was feeling guilty for cleaning out the toybox over the weekend.
Post a Comment