Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Torture

I knew that today would be the perfect day since we couldn't use it. We had family photos scheduled for this evening which meant that we were restricted on what we could do. Spenser used the time well by taking lots of people over to his office to clean teeth and take impressions for invisilign.

We drove out to Lakewood for our photo shoot with Kristina. She was in our ward at church for a while and I love her work. She was very sweet and patient. Zach was awful as predicted. He had fallen asleep on the way out there and didn't enjoy being woken up and having to change clothes. When we finally did get him to be a little happier he cut his finger in an apple juice can and that was the end of life itself. We'll have to see how they look! We did get this sneak peak the other day. Check out the September 12th post. I'm excited to see the rest.

No comments: