After hearing Thomas tell Grandma Elaine during a skype session today that he hadn't had a birthday cake yet I started to feel a little guilty. To be honest we had spent so much of the weekend out of the house there really hadn't been too much time to bake one. I had also hoped that we might be able to pick up cupcakes from Cupcake Jones down in Oregon, but after our busy day that hadn't worked out either. So, I pulled out the faithful Betty Crocker and made some chocolate frosting as requested by Thomas.
It was certainly nothing fancy, but washed down
nicely with some milk and ice cream
Long haired little brothers think that they
get to get in on the action too
get to get in on the action too
I guess that everyone needs to make a
birthday wish and blow out those candles!
birthday wish and blow out those candles!


1 comment:
The long haired little brother is adorable...as it is the (younger) birthday boy...but I don't know if he would want to be called that.
Post a Comment