Thursday was beautiful. We headed out to park day with friends from church in the morning and after a quick lunch we visited the fountains downtown. Sadly, I had got the closing times mixed up so we weren't there for too long so we'll have to visit again when we get to enjoy another sunny day.
Having fun together
Olivia always loves to pose
The goggles came in handy
Zach sadly spent a bit of time on the floor. He was slipping around everywhere. I will definitely remember the water shoes next time around.
It all got very sad when he stubbed his toe and wouldn't go out and play anymore.
We spent a lot of Friday around the house playing and being outside with friends. I had hoped to take the kids out to Port Townsend, but the weather turned out to to be a little cooler than anticipated.
After a bit of fighting Olivia decided that she was going to ban the boys from her room and made a sign for her door to let them know. Cheeky Mr. Zach thought that it would be funny to attach the sign to himself and then declared, "Boys allowed. No girls allowed!"
On Saturday both Olivia and Zach had birthday parties at pretty much overlapping times so Thomas and I got to shuttle them backwards and forwards all day long.
While we missed Spenser it wasn't all bad. Since he was off having a good time I decided that it would be OK for us to go out to dinner a couple of times. Thomas told Spenser that I didn't cook a single thing the whole time he was gone. I think that muffins and cinnamon rolls for breakfast count!


No comments:
Post a Comment