Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Braces

It has taken Thomas' teeth about 3 years to come in after that nasty bike accident back at the beginning of first grade. The top two have been coming in a little crooked and he has been quite self conscious about them. Since I got braces he has been asking if he might be able to do the same and Venn agreed to put a couple on for him for a while.

As we drove over the office I think that he was trying to wuss out a little, but I convinced him that it wouldn't hurt and he would be glad he did it. I am also looking forward to being able to tell him how "funny" he looks in them, like he's constantly told me over and over again.


Before we begin


He wasn't keen on the taste of the bonding material


He wouldn't let me take any pictures of him with
his mouth open afterwards. Silly boy!

No comments: