Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mariners Game


A few nights ago while cleaning out his bag, Spenser discovered that he had been given 4 tickets to the Mariner's game last night. I'm not the biggest baseball fan so I told him that he could go with the kids, but that he had to take all of them! He agreed and I was excited at the prospect of a night alone to get errands run. Unfortunately, I didn't get quite as much alone time as I wanted when Spenser called from the Jack in the Box drive thru to tell me that he couldn't find his debit card and didn't have any money. I had to drive out to meet him at the ATM to pull some cash out and then they got on their way.

They were pretty late to the game, but that helped them benefit from some free parking and it was enough time for everyone to enjoy a little baseball and cotton candy. Zach reportedly loved it and was extremely excited to have a baseball glove just like his brother and sister.


Arriving at the game




Thomas complained when he got home that Zach
ate all of the cotton candy!


Thomas paid attention of course

No comments: