Thomas and Spenser got to have one more special treat before the summer ended. Thomas had been wanting to go out in a kayak for a while and Spenser was happy to go along. When I can fit back in a kayak we'll have to take Olivia along too.
The two of them left early and Zach, Olivia, and I then drove down to meet them for some breakfast after they got back in.
Coming back
Zach always feels the need to get in on every picture
Thomas was excited to tell me about all the wildlife they had seen. They saw a bunch of birds and tons of seals. Spense told me that Thomas has said, "Dad, I don't ever want to forget this moment." Yes, that made me feel like chopped liver!
Ready for some food
Zach loved the pancakes
Olivia then got her own special date when she went to the Sounders vs Crew game with Spenser in the afternoon. Loving both teams meant that she wasn't disappointed at all with the result.
Showing her support for both teams

No comments:
Post a Comment