Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 months old

Today Zach reached his 4 month milestone. He started to roll onto his belly this week and while he likes seeing the world from a different angle his joy isn't always long lived. On Monday I felt like I was constantly running over to roll him onto his back. I sure hope that he figures out how to do that soon!
He has a pretty good personality for the most part. He has a hearty little chuckle and loves to look at himself and smile in the mirror. He has been chattering a ton just recently and can sometimes get quite loud. He loves to smile at you and loves to laugh at Thomas. He definitely loves his older brother. He seems to like Olivia, but she is a little more hands on with him so I think that he scared to death about what she's going to do to him most of the time!


He does, however, have a more demanding side, usually on Tuesday nights right after dad has left to play basketball and I still have a bunch of things that I want to get accomplished. Sleeping right now is definitely not on his list of most important things to do - please not another one! While he is pretty mellow he does have a little bit of a temper. He can definitely go from a delightful smile one minute to a blood curdling scream the next when he is ready for food, but we wouldn't trade him. Oh, and if you haven't noticed yet - he is cute!




Here is a little video so you can see him up to his tricks.

3 comments:

Kimball Family said...

Zach is SO cute! I loved your little video. I think that Zach and Claira are at such a fun age.

Claira actually rolls from her belly to her back, though, but she NEVER rolls from her back to her belly. I don't think that she has any desire to be on her belly. In fact, the minute that I put her on her belly she rolls right to her back. She learned that trick pretty quickly and was pretty impressed with herself. (Addie thinks it is hilarious when she rolls over and sometimes plays the game a little too long for Claira's taste!)

Deidre said...

Wow Zach! Can you please teach David your tricks?

Shannon Sundberg said...

Wow! Zach is growing up so quickly. I can't believe he is already eating solids. Your family looks amazing. You are always doing so many fun and creative things. We miss you!