Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Elaine!

In honor of Grandma Elaine's' birthday (and also because mum forgot to send the birthday cards until too late and is sure they won't get there on time) I had the kids give us a little "Happy Birthday" rendition. I think that you will agree that it's quite delightful.



And just for you grandma because we know how much you love that a tooty ta so much we had them sing it for you.


4 comments:

Deidre said...

Thomas most of the grade school aged kids at my work would not give me such a wonderful a tooite tautie performance. Good work!

Daniel Kear said...

Debs - here....they are so funny :-) Olivia doesn't keep still for a second does she always have that much energy?? x x xx x x

Graham said...

It was lovely. Thankyou. It made my birthday perfect. We love you all and are so looking forward to seeing you soon xx

TimLoraKat said...

Grandma must have loved the songs and dancing! I love the peanut butter song. That had me laughing.

Thanks for sharing the entertainment for all of us as well.