Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a fun Easter Sunday with Easter basket finding and egg hunting. The kids got up for church a little earlier than usual so that they would have time to find their baskets before they left. Since we didn't want to have lots of candy around the house (mainly because I eat it and am still trying to lose baby weight) I just made up a few eggs and gave them a little toy each. Olivia was excited by her new Gordon train and Thomas liked his new Bumblebee transformer. Zach of course didn't have too much in his basket, and he seemed to enjoy chewing on the new rattle we got for him.





After church I managed to snap a few pictures of the kids in their easter outfits, although the camera is now at its most desperate and has to go back to Sony to be checked out so that's why Zach looks a little blurry. If you look carefully Zach and Thomas' ties are supposed to be the same color, but Zach's is a little darker because of all the drool that is constantly flowing out of his mouth! Dad then hid the eggs inside the house since it had been raining all day and we had fun running around collecting them up. I did of course say on a number of occasions, "Now why do we celebrate Easter?" and I was glad to hear that it wasn't all about the candy.

3 comments:

Deidre said...

And where do you find a tie for a baby?! How handsome.

Hayley said...

Lovely! Cheeeessse!

Lesley-Ann said...

Nadia, your little one looks like your dad, i'm sure i have said that before, but he is a real cutie. Your kids are growing so fast and Olivia is a beauty.