Ever since Thomas started Kindergarten he feels like he has to use every single moment of the weekend to play and have fun - hence the birth of Friday movie night. Every Friday morning as he gets ready for school Thomas tells me how excited he is that he gets to watch movies until late and then sleep in the next morning. So each Friday we religiously set up blankets and pillows, pop popcorn, gather candy, and all settle down. Keep those movies and the good times coming!
Zach's also allowed to join in the fun

6 comments:
Nad, we must all think a like! Friday night is our pizza, Movie and popcorn night. Our kids love it too. The only problem is our kids stay up late to watch and wake up as early as ever the next morning! Oh well, it is always worth it. Looks like they were all having fun. That popcorn does get everywhere though doesn't it!!!
I love the Friday night movie night! Someday we will have to do that with Sam. He loves to eat popcorn and watch movies, we just haven't made night of it. Oh, and Zachary is just so darn cute! Heidi told me that you guys talked the other day about young men's, and to answer your question...yes, Dave is still YM pres and it doesn't look like he will be released any time soon!
Hi- Its Sam and Russell, Just got your comment on our blog- was nice to hear from you! Aren't blogs a great way to stay in touch with people? We just skimmed through yours- we need to figure out how to link other peoples blogs to ours, then we can keep up with everyone in a good easy way! If ours isn't too boring then feel free to add us to your list! Love Sam and Russell
What a fun idea! We will definitely have to "borrow" it. My kids love popcorn and movies, and I love any excuse to just hang out!
Love your blog - and the movie night idea is fabulous! It was so nice to hear from you! How is it with 3 kids? I am terrified of going from 2 to 3 for some reason.
I'm adding you to my links so I can keep an eye on you guys and get more fun parenting tips :)
Hey - I heard from Alicia Kimball on my blog... Could you comment on her blog and tell her I want an invite. My email address is amdehner@aol.com
Thanks!! I want to see what they are up to!
Amber
Post a Comment