
Although the weather wasn't great we still decided to go downtown and see what Lakefair had to offer. There were a few carnival rides down there, which were of course extremely overpriced. We got some tickets and had the kids decide which rides they each wanted to do. Our more cautious Olivia of course chose the carousel and the low riding bikes.
Thomas showing his more adventurous nature decided on the roller coaster and the big slide. I think that he wasn't too sure of the roller coaster to start off with, but by the end he was all smiles.
They decided that they would have their last ride together and opted for the airplane ride. We of course couldn't leave before we had purchased a very large elephant ear. Zach thought that was the best part of Lakefair too.

If it looks like Zach has no pants on thats because he doesn't.
He somehow managed to wet right through his diaper.

We came home and went off to another entertaining game of T ball. I was kind of sad that I didn't have the video camera with me because Olivia had a great hit. To finish the day off on a high note we joined the Johnson's at Johny Rockets for some greasy burgers, fries, and shakes!

1 comment:
Tom Tom on the roller-coaster is classic! His face is hilarious!! I'm glad you caught it on camera xx
Post a Comment