Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Olivia's New Bike


A few weeks ago we decided that we needed to upgrade Olivia from a tricycle to a regular bike. Spense and Thomas helped her to pick out the perfect pink bike complete with tassels and a bell on the handlebars and we thought that we were set. Unfortunately, she hasn't wanted to sit on the thing since she did it in the store. She is just happy cycling down the street after "her boys" on her little bike. I did manage to get her on it today for a moment to take this picture and after I tried pushing her for about a minute she wanted off.

Our little neighbor Lilly is pleased about Olivia's unwillingness though. She is almost 5 and has a bike that's about as small as Olivia's trike and so she loves to ask to ride the new big bike whenever she can. Until Olivia shows more interest I guess it's all yours Lilly!


The bike she loves


The bike she won't ride

4 comments:

DeLaina said...

That's so funny! Paul Joseph has done the exact same thing w/HIS new bike.

Dawn Zorer said...

Hi My name is Dawn Zorer and i know Rachel England, i am also from England but i live in USA Washington. I was checking her blog and i clicked on your name and i saw Allens name in your fav blog. It's a small world because i am friends with Jen A who is living in german now for a while.
Dawn

Hayley said...

What a fancy bike! I'm sure she'll soon get into it! xx

Eric and Rozanne said...

That's so typical. I know my kids have been the same way! Cute pics!