Friday, July 11, 2008

Let the Games Begin


Thomas and Olivia had their first T Ball game this evening. It was all a little overwhelming for Olivia, but I think that she will get into it. She didn't like that when the ball was hit everyone charged to get it. To be honest I didn't blame her because it was all a bit crazy. I think that the highlight of the evening for her was finally getting her hat. She kept taking it on and off and looking at it throughout the whole game. Thomas did a great job. You could definitely tell that he has a little bit more experience. He got a little bit frustrated sometimes so I had to remind him that he is a lot older than the other kids. We had a good night and look forward to many more summer nights at T ball games.

Look for the pink glove and you'll find Olivia!


Giving it her best shot!

Spense is so pleased with how well he feels Thomas is hitting now!

And just so you can feel like you were right there with us here's a little video

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Very interesting game to watch - I couldn't help but think that it would be better if only there were more players on the field - rather than parents - who stopped their interfering! Let the children play!!!! xx