Spense and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary this week. Unfortunately, we didn't do what everyone else seems to be doing on their wedding anniversary, which is going to either Hawaii, Mexico, or on a cruise. We bribed our next door neighbor into taking our kids so that we could just go out for dinner together. It's always nice to be able to just sit and eat and talk without worrying about how loud the kids are being or how much food they have dropped on the floor. We all get the picture right?!Since we skipped out on a fancy vacation I will also skip out on the gushy accolades that lots of wives leave for their husbands too since that's really not my style! I hope that my husband knows that I love him gobs and I am so glad that he has managed to put up with such a demanding, impatient, and often nut case wife. I am glad that I have had someone to share lots of fun and sometimes difficult experiences with and someone who has gained a few pounds with me over the years too! Here's to Hawaii in a couple of years Spense!

No comments:
Post a Comment