Friday, August 15, 2008

The Season Ends

(I stole this picture from Johanna's blog since it is far better than
the picture the photographer took for $60!)

It is with a heavy heart that we said farewell to all the great kids Thomas and Olivia played T Ball with this summer. They both had a really great time and Olivia really gained a lot of confidence. The weather was great and we got to enjoy pizza and cupcakes after the game. For some that was definitely the highlight of the season.


Go Jaguars!


The coach made a little presentation at the pizza party


Olivia thought the baseball with her name on it was the coolest thing


And yes, Zach was the one just there for the pizza. I do feel like I need to add that we do get Zach out of his stroller(lest you think I'm a bad mother!) I know that he's in it on a lot of posts,
but he actually spends much more time in someone's arms than in here, I promise!

No comments: