
While Spenser was out of town for a few days on High Adventure with the YM we decided that we would pass some time away at the zoo. Of course we didn't leave as early as I had planned to, but I just decided that I wasn't going to get frustrated because we had nothing that we had to be home for that evening.

He didn't stay in here for long, but what's new?

We had a great time and everyone was well behaved. Zach even managed to be pretty good, the only problem I had with him was how heavy he got in the Baby Bjorn by the end of the day. We ate ice cream, saw the animals, and played on the playground. They were all so exhausted by the end of the day that everyone fell asleep on the drive home. I wished that I could have joined them too!
1 comment:
Real VB sunglasses Olivia!
Post a Comment