This summer the kids have spent countless evenings out riding bikes and the John Deere. I am sure that Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Graham will be happy to know that the investment they made a couple of Christmas' ago really has been thoroughly enjoyed! For weeks Zach has sat on the front lawn as the older kids have had all the fun and so today we decided to see if he wanted a turn on the green machine. I was worried that we might seem a little neglectful letting a tiny little guy cruise around with his brother and I don't think that I would have ever let the other kids do it at such a young age, but I guess that you give up being cautious! Thomas was given some strict instruction about how he needed to drive and he did pretty great (aside from the occasional hands in the air!) Zach loved it and every time Thomas stopped he threw himself back and arched his back in true Zach fashion to let us know that he wanted more!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
John Deere
This summer the kids have spent countless evenings out riding bikes and the John Deere. I am sure that Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Graham will be happy to know that the investment they made a couple of Christmas' ago really has been thoroughly enjoyed! For weeks Zach has sat on the front lawn as the older kids have had all the fun and so today we decided to see if he wanted a turn on the green machine. I was worried that we might seem a little neglectful letting a tiny little guy cruise around with his brother and I don't think that I would have ever let the other kids do it at such a young age, but I guess that you give up being cautious! Thomas was given some strict instruction about how he needed to drive and he did pretty great (aside from the occasional hands in the air!) Zach loved it and every time Thomas stopped he threw himself back and arched his back in true Zach fashion to let us know that he wanted more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cute I can't stand it. Zach actually looks really grown up and I could be liberal but doesn't really seem neglectful.
Thomas is such a caring big brother! He really is good for looking out for Zach - apart from when he forgets to look where he's going! Lilly (I think it's Lily) seems to be the dangerous one in the hood! xx
Post a Comment