Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Falls and a Picnic

After church, Grandma Noelene told us that she would love a walk down to the falls since she has never been down there. Since Zach was asleep, and hasn't slept too well the last few days, I stayed home with him so he could nap a little longer. We then met up for a picnic down at the park.

The top of the falls

Olivia, Grandma, Grandpa, and Thomas

He loves to climb rocks

The bottom portion of the falls

Hanging around at the park

A typical Olivia face!

Letting the blood rush to his head

I would pass out if that was me!

Enjoying a ride together

Zach loved the brownies and ice cream we
had when we got back home.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

You take such great pictures! That's one of our favorite places to go. In fact, we were there that very day with my family having lunch! Crazy! I felt bad I just saw you in passing at church...it's been so fun keeping up on your blog!