Dear Nadia & Spenser - I would agree - it is a massive improvement!! However, I don't want to be skeptical but this is only an artists impression! Is this going to be on the job training for someone? I'm sure you wont let me come back to be a laughing stock, or a gummy Bishop! The other important consideration is cost. Does the lab technician need any yard work doing while I'm there so we can deduct it from the bill. Lots of love Dad xxxxxxxx PS is there any work to be done on the bottom????
1 comment:
Dear Nadia & Spenser - I would agree - it is a massive improvement!! However, I don't want to be skeptical but this is only an artists impression! Is this going to be on the job training for someone? I'm sure you wont let me come back to be a laughing stock, or a gummy Bishop! The other important consideration is cost. Does the lab technician need any yard work doing while I'm there so we can deduct it from the bill. Lots of love Dad xxxxxxxx PS is there any work to be done on the bottom????
Post a Comment