Saturday, September 27, 2008

Clay and Jorden's Wedding


While we were playing at the cider mill Spenser got to spend a child free weekend up in Idaho with his family at his brother Clay's wedding. He said that he had a great time being able to hang out with most of his siblings and he said that the wedding went really well. He said that Clay and Jorden seemed very much in love. Spense said that a lot of gazing was going on between them and he asked me why I don't gaze at him. For those of you who know me best you know that I'm not much of one for public shows of affection, and anyway we'll see if they're still gazing 3 kids and 8 years later!




3 comments:

Hayley said...

Congrats to Clay & Jorden!

Deidre said...

The one with Grandma Packer is darling.

Amy said...

"I'm not much of one for public shows of affection, and anyway we'll see if they're still gazing 3 kids and 8 years later!"

I am very much like you in this respect!!!