Grabdpa Kent left early Sunday morning, but Uncle Devin and Dusty decided that they would stay and hang out with us for a couple more days. After church we decided to take a stroll downtown around the lake and to show them the seals and the salmon (when there isn't a whole lot to show you tend to visit the same places again and again!).
Dusty had a little more trouble getting up there than Devin
(I think it's a height thing!)
(I think it's a height thing!)
Spenser had made the unfortunate mistake of telling Thomas and Olivia that when Devin was small they used to call him "dirty" so that it was "dusty" and "dirty". All I heard for the next couple of days was "hey dirty!"
Devin and Dusty left on Monday evening. They spent most of the day just hanging around the house looking at facebook and doing the occasional bit of homework! It made me miss those student days when the pressures and demands on my time were no where near as much as now, but I used to complain about how busy I always was. It's amazing how your outlook changes as you "grow up"!
Devin and Dusty left on Monday evening. They spent most of the day just hanging around the house looking at facebook and doing the occasional bit of homework! It made me miss those student days when the pressures and demands on my time were no where near as much as now, but I used to complain about how busy I always was. It's amazing how your outlook changes as you "grow up"!

1 comment:
You live in a beautiful area - it looks so sunny and green x
Post a Comment