
Spenser, Thomas, and grandpa got up super early so that they could leave to pick up uncle Devin and Dusty from the airport on the way to the BYU vs. Washington game. I got to stay home with my other two cherubs, Olivia and Zach. They were actually pretty good. Zach took a really good nap (unusual for him) and Olivia played happily. That gave me some time to clean while the boys enjoyed singing the fight song and shouting at the top of their voices. Poor Spense had a pretty bad cold and had already lost his voice before he left, but endured everyone teasing him about how he must have been yelling too much at the game. It ended up being a pretty controversial game with a questionable call that meant that BYU won. Well, we got the result so who cares right?! Well, it seemed like everyone that we met when we went out to dinner with boys sporting BYU shirts did! I wish they would have taken them off!


The final score


Cammack men

Devin, Dusty, Spense and Thomas

Yes, Devin and Thomas can sleep anywhere!
After dinner we came home and the men sat themselves infront of the tv to watch the game again. Spense was the only one who made it past the first few minutes. He is certainly no fair weather fan! Well done cougars!

(I don't want you to think that I show favoritism to the men in our family because Olivia doesn't have a BYU shirt. When I got Spense and Thomas' they were sold out of the pink ones online and then Dusty forgot to bring the one he brought for her, but we'll have it before the season's over I hope!)
2 comments:
I love the BYU gear. We had to get stocked up last time we visited. Eric and I are big BYU fans as well, especially Eric. We wondered how Washington would feel about that upset. Eric would've worn the shirts to dinner too. I'm glad they won!!
Hey Cammacks!! I love the BYU shirts and the cougar support! Your family is so adorable. I can't believe how grown up all your kids look.
Hey do you know where Lakewood, WA is? Are you close? Anyway, I have a brother serving his mission in the Tacoma mission. You guys are closer to Seattle aren't you?
Post a Comment