Monday, September 22, 2008

Zach is 9 months


Zach is actually in the 10 month range, but I did manage to sneak these pictures in while he was still 9 months. Since Thomas and Olivia got their pictures taken at the suggested 3, 6, 9, and 12 month stages I am trying to be fair to all! He was pretty easy to photograph since he loves to smile at anyone who will pay him a little attention, but I thought his eye looked a little sore and goopy on them. He had just woken up from a nap before we went over there, and he has been having some issues with his eye, but oh well they're enjoyable enough! We definitely have a kid who loves to play with balls. He loves to stand and kick the ball and he also loves to hit it around the floor with his hand so we're not sure yet whether soccer or basketball will be the order of the day.

6 comments:

England Family said...

He is very cute Nad, they are gorgeous pictures. What date is his birthday? I actually already have a b-day present for him, I figure it has only taken me until now to get one of your birthdays this year I would get it early, but I want to send it for the right date...let me know!

Deidre said...

His turned out better than Davids did! You sure make a nice slide show.

Unknown said...

Very very cute! give him big hugs for us!

Debs said...

He is gorgeous Nad!! He's growing up so quickly x x

Hayley said...

We love the little Z man and are so happy to be closer for a while! xx

Kimball Family said...

Okay, so now I'm feeling guiltier than ever! I have yet to get Claira's photo taken once. I am a terrible mother--for that and many other reasons. I am really hoping to go all out for her first photo shoot on her 1st birthday. Here's to hoping that it actually works out...